Etsy Fee Calculator
Looking for a simple Etsy fee calculator? Understanding the costs of selling on Etsy will help you determine your product selling price. Use this profit calculator to plan and build a successful Etsy business.
Listing Fee ($0.20)
Transaction Fee (6.5%)
Payment Processor Fee
Guide to using the ETSY FEE Calculator
- Choose the Product Type you are selling (Physical or Digital)
- Enter the Selling Price of the product
- Enter the costs involved in making your product (raw material, labor cost, etc.)
- Input the Shipping Price. This is the amount a buyer pays towards shipping
- Input the Shipping Cost. This is the amount you pay for shipping the product
- Choose the payment processor through which you will be accepting payments (Etsy or PayPal)
- The Monthly Income Target is an optional input. Enter an amount in this field to calculate the number of sales required to meet your target
- Click on the Calculate button
A breakdown of the costs and fees will appear. This includes product and shipping costs, listing, transaction, and payment fees.
A summary of the revenue, total cost, and profit is also shown.
- You can estimate the Shipping Cost using Etsy’s Price Your Postage.
- If you are selling a digital product, the Shipping Price and Shipping Cost fields will not appear.
- An additional expense to keep in mind – Etsy Advertisements.
Share it with others