Looking for a creative way to make money? This list of 25+ Cricut Christmas ideas to sell will help you get started. Find the best Christmas craft to make and sell for profit!
From giving gifts to decorating homes, Christmas is a special time for families and communities.
Whether you are starting your Cricut business or already have one, identifying the best projects to sell is the first step towards planning for the holiday season.
From ornaments to shirts and gift bags, you’ll find plenty of easy ways to make money during the holiday season.
I also included tips to help your crafts get noticed, make more sales, and increase average order value.
Many of these business ideas can be made at home with low investment. You can sell them online on Etsy. Or at bazaars and craft fairs.
Best Cricut Christmas Ideas to sell
Ready to find easy things to make and sell with Cricut? Let’s get started.
- Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Baby Bodysuits
- Rustic Christmas Decor
- Drawstring Pouches for Christmas
- Farmhouse Christmas Pillows
- Wine Tumblers for Christmas
- Funny Christmas Mugs
Get all the designs featured in this blog post and more from our Whole Shop Acess.
- Holiday Gift Bags
- Farmhouse Christmas Wood Signs
- Elf Cam Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Gifts for Mom
- Holiday Themed Can Coolers
- Christmas Doormats
- Believe Christmas Shirts
- End of the Year Teacher Appreciation Tumblers
- Pot Holders for Teachers
- Thank You Teacher Gifts
- Farmhouse Kitchen Wood Signs
- Funny Christmas Gifts for Dad
- Christmas Coffee Mugs
- Matching Elf Family Shirts
- Blessed Teacher Christmas Pillows
- Family Shirts
- Christmas Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Christmas Shirts for Kids
- Funny Christmas Gifts for Mom
Ready to create best-selling Cricut Christmas projects to sell? Start your Cricut business with our Whole Shop Acess.
Tips for selling Christmas crafts
Once you’ve found the best crafts to sell, here are a few things you can do to get more sales:
- Offer personalization. Giving customers the option to add names is a great way to stand out. Plus, you can charge $5 to $20 extra per item(or even more, depending on what you sell). You can use fonts with tails, a popular choice for customizing crafts.
- Do SEO. Search Engine Optimization is the most effective way to drive traffic and increase sales. Using the right keywords makes it easy for your target audience to find your crafts.
- Promote your crafts. Use Social media marketing to connect to your audience and build your brand. Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook are great ways to get traffic to your store.
- Bundle Up. The best way to increase average order value is to bundle up crafts—for example, matching shirts, tumblers, or keychains.
- Run Discounts. Shoppers are always looking for the best deals. So running a discount during the holiday season will make them click that add to cart button faster.
How do I make Christmas crafts?
You can learn everything from making ornaments to creating wood signs with free tutorials on craft blogs and Youtube. Pinterest is another excellent resource for finding DIY tutorials and trending crafts.
How do I find popular ideas to sell?
Since Etsy is a top destination for buying and selling crafts, it’s perfect for finding the latest shopping trends.
Here are a few top searches for Christmas-related keywords on Etsy in 2022:
Also, check out Etsy’s Seller Handbook, where you’ll find Holiday Trend Reports based on search data.
Where to sell Cricut Christmas crafts?
You can sell your crafts online and locally – on Etsy, your website, your Shopify store, and at local craft fairs and bazaars.
The best place to sell crafts online is Etsy. Etsy has millions of active buyers, making it easier for you to reach your target audience.
How do I price my crafts?
Getting your pricing right is an essential step to being profitable. If you price your crafts too high, buyers will hesitate to buy. Price them too low, and you are leaving money on the table.
To establish the Selling Price, you must consider material, labor, and shipping costs. Use my Etsy Fee Calculator to plan and build a profitable business.